Friday, December 18, 2009

My Fury Build!



This is my fury build currently. You all may be asking "Why is he not using Heroic Fury Intensify Rage, booming voice, or Commanding Presence." Well because first of all they are useless. Warriors are not buffers, you don't need an increase in range or time limit on the buff. 2 minutes is all we need per buff and the lovely things about warriors is that they barely cost rage so we can re-buff during an encounter or raid boss. That is what is intended of warriors. Anyway you also may be asking about some of my points in the Arms section. I agree Iron Will is pretty useless but I needed points to get to the 5 point limit.

Anyway this is my build, provides fantastic DPS, increased speed, and extra crit. Warriors need crit, not a huge amount but it really helps when retaining rage and also increases your overall DPS. Right now my personal crit is 34% which is perfect! Just remember to go for strength first then extra crit. Strength is to source of all our DPS. On the next post I will talk about DPS gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment